KES. 25,000 per day
Christmas & New Year
15th Dec - 5th Jan
(7 day minimum)
Takaungu private house is set on a shared plot of land consisting of 2 houses that can be booked together for larger groups, they both offer stunning sea views, far away from noisy hotels and beach boys. (Takaungu main house sleeps an additional 12 pax - and will be listed soonest on the site)
The beach is virtually private with the only traffic being a few fishermen at dawn. Fresh fish is bought up to the house daily at your request and prepared by excellent staff.
Takaungu private house has electricity, freezers and fridges and the wonderful staff will prepare mouthwatering meals. You have not lived until you have tried Taku's lemon cake or Bakari's fish and chips.
You will be taken back to the time when the coast was untouched and free of commerce.
- Sleeps 6
Takaungu private house is a bungalow and sports a large sitting/dining room, huge verandas set around the small swimming pool and three double rooms.
- The Master bedroom (ensuite) is located inside the house.
- The twin bedroom (ensuite) and double bedroom (separate bathroom) are set on the left hand side of the house (courtyard style)
- All three bedrooms look on to the swimming pool and the sea beyond. Sea views for all! One minute from bed to sea.
- All rooms have fans, there is no air conditioning but a prevailing gentle sea breeze will have you drifting off happily to sleep.
- No pets allowed
- View Takaungu House on a map.