KES. 50,000 per day
Christmas & New Year
15th Dec - 5th Jan
(7 day minimum)
US$ 600 per day
Perched on a ridge that was formerly part of a sisal plantation, Vipingo Ridge is a private resort in a stunning location with a first class golf course, panoramic sea views and only a short drive to a private sandy beach in a marine conservation area.
This spectacular designer holiday home in Vipingo Ridge, Kilifi is a fusion of Moroccan and Swahili style and is a haven of peace and tranquility – the epitome of sophisticated laid back chic.
- Sleeps 8
- Four large rooms, all air conditioned, with private bathrooms, balconies and spectacular views of forest, the sisal plantation and the Indian Ocean.
- Resident Hostess, Chef, and (if desired) Activity Organiser
- Half board: Ksh 65,000. We provide breakfast and lunch /dinner. The menu is pre-agreed. Surcharge for seafood
- Full board: Ksh 80,000. We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu is pre-agreed. Surcharge for seafood.
- Wi-Fi (upon request)
- DSTV (upon request)
- Inverter/ battery power back up
- Pets Allowed (upon request)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolbar and bbq area
- Landscaped gardens
- Clubhouse bar and restaurant
- Private beach and bar (for Vipingo Ridge residents and guests only)
- Conference Centre
- Health and Fitness Centre
- Tennis Courts
- The club house and all 18 holes on the award winning course are within easy walking distance and the Club's beach bar is a few minutes drive away.
- Client must pay for an extra night as a refundable security deposit against breakages etc
- No parties or functions without prior approval
- View Vipingo Ridge on a map