KES 22,000 per day
January → April
July → October
KES. 32,000 per day
15th Dec - 5th Jan
KES. 42,000 per day
Welcome to Himaya House, situated on a coral buff overlooking Silversands Beach, Malindi, the panoramic views are stunning.
There are two magnificent Baobab trees which give a very special feeling to the property.
There is a short path down to the beach - only accessed through a carved wooden door - giving you complete privacy and exclusivity.
- Sleeps 6 adults and 2 kids
- The house is spacious and cool with either a north or south monsoon blowing most of the year.
- The main house has a large living area plus veranda.
- All rooms have a spectacular view. Two of the bedrooms are in a separate unit with steps down to the swimming pool.
- The Master bedroom is above the main living area and has its own entrance.
The house comfortably sleeps six but two extra children can sleep on the veranda. Maximum eight, including children in the party.
Bedroom 1 : 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Child Bed
Bedroom 2 : 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 single beds on the verandah
Bedroom 3 : 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 single beds on the verandah
- Internet access is available. A re-charge card is required. These are easily obtainable.
- Malindi Airport is 15 minutes away with 3 airlines flying in from Nairobi daily. Mombasa Airport, a 2 hour+ drive, has multiple flights throughout the day from and to Nairobi.
- Fully staffed with an excellent cook.
- Long term rentals available.
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
- View Himaya House on a map