KES 25,000 per day
January → April
July → October
KES. 30,000 per day
15th Dec - 5th Jan
KES. 35,000 per day
- Sleeps 8 Adults and 2 kids
- 3 double rooms upstairs, each with their own bathroom, 1 double has two extra beds for children
- Dancing Baobab is located on the cliffs at the mouth of Takaungu Creek with splendid views out to sea and up the creek.
- The ground floor of this somewhat eccentric house (built to the requirements of an author) has a double ensuite bedroom at each end of a long “living” verandah, with a kitchen off to the side.
- The first floor is one long verandah, under a makuti roof, with a large bathroom off to the side. Here there are double beds at each end of the verandah, separated from a central sitting area by moveable screens. This area has a large circular bed that can sleep two, if required.
- For those who like a bit of additional privacy, there is another double bed under a makuti roof on the “tower”, with its own bathroom, located between the baobabs behind the house (originally the writer’s studio).
- There is a small plunge pool and access down to the creek via a tunnel.
- There's a little pool shack with chairs and table
- As there are no railings along the edge of the cliff, this house may not be suitable for young children unless closely supervised.
- It comes fully equipped and includes the services of a houseman and a night watchman. A casual cook can be arranged on request and is charged as an extra.
- View Dancing Baobab on a map