Situated on the unspoilt Shale beach, close to Che Shale Club, approx 20km north of Malindi.
The 5kms long beach of golden sands, is recognised as a prime kitesurfing venue. Relatively undeveloped, Shale Bay does have two small lodges with beach bars
The house is owner built around an inner courtyard with a sparkling turquoise swimming pool in the center.
Che Shale beach is a renowned Kite Surfing area, Kite surfing lessons and rentals are available all year round, there are 2 separate restaurants/bars situated on the beach, both within easy walking distance from Coco Loco.
Also available , Dhow Safaris, SUP (stand up paddle), and snorkelling.
The area is now accessible by 2wd cars.
- Turn Key property
- Fully fitted, with 4 large double bedrooms (all en suite)
- Master bedroom with bathtub, shower and walk-in closet
- Large central living area
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen & dining area
- Separate laundry / service room
- Central courtyard pool
- Outback solar system with battery inverters – 3 Kw (27 solar panels)
- Grid power available
- Rainwater collection to 6 tanks, each with a 2000 ltr capacity
- Bio Rock (Black water sewerage treatment plant) – waste water reuse for irrigation
- 2 car garage
- Staff quarters for 2
- Standing on 2 acres , fully fenced & landscaped (two 1-acre titles)
- Option to include a 2 bedroom apartment in Malindi at a discounted rate
- View Coco Loco on a map.