KES 40,000 per day (3 pax or less)
KES 60,000 per day (8 pax or less)
KES 75,000 per day (11 pax or less)
Christmas & New Year
15th Dec - 5th Jan
(7 day minimum)
KES 100,000 per day
A beautifully appointed house on the south seafront cliffs of Kilifi with expansive views of the ocean and across the mouth of the creek to Bofa beach. Located in a quiet neighbourhood backing on to Kilifi Plantations, this exquisite property offers the discerning guest a real home-from-home holiday.
- Maximum number of guests is 11
- Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Check in 1200 on day of arrival. Check out by 1600 on day of departure.
- Rates include self-catered accommodation, staff, cook, laundry and unlimited internet.
- Staff gratuities are not included but much appreciated.
- Full board catered option available at $40 per person per night. Includes all meals, soft drinks and water. No alcohol provided.
- There are six bedrooms, three ensuite with the others sharing two bathrooms.
- Large verandah, with a dining table for 16 and comfortable seating area overlooking the infinity edged pool and across the lawn to the ocean
- Alternative al fresco dining under the trees
- Private direct access to beach
- Mature tropical gardens with indigenous plants and palms and a lush green lawn surrounds the house
- All bedrooms have air conditioning and fans
- All sleeping areas have secure Trelli Door grills
- Security Alarms and Remotes for the night watchmen
- Backup generator
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate fish cleaning area and dry store
- Water dispenser, gas cooker, microwave, deep fryer
- Utility room with 2 washing machines, 3 deep freezers, 2 fridges
- Gas barbeque “Cadac”
- Spacious covered terrace area with pool table
- TV/DSTV room with DVD’s and premium channels
- Music system with dock for ipod
- Heli pad
- Malindi, Vipingo & Mombasa airport transfers available on request at additional cost
- Pets not allowed - special requests
- 3 km from Tuskys supermarket
- View Kamili on a map