KES. 45,000 per day
January → April
July → October
KES. 55,000 per day
15th Dec - 5th Jan
KES. 82,500 per day
Nestled between the 11th & 16th fairways this majestic villa overlooks a tranquil lake teaming with bird life.
The Arabic influenced layout consists of four en suite bedrooms built around a sunny courtyard.
A lavish master bedroom with it's own staircase features a traditional built-in bed positioned to enjoy the best views of the water. This extremely spacious en suite has a large built in bath and a rain shower.
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- An open plan kitchen.
- Dining and lounge area adjacent to the private lap pool, is the perfect space for entertaining. There is a separate staff kitchen and laundry area so that guests privacy can be maintained.
- First floor terrace bar positioned to make the most of the incredible sunsets. An open air section is ideal for lounging in the sun and enjoying informal al fresco dinners.
- Daudi the Housekeeper is always on hand and a private cook is available on request.
- 2 flat screen TV's with satelllite and a portable ipod docking station.
- Extra mattresses & mosquito nets can be set up for young children and there is a 'baraza' bed complete with mosquito net, to accommodate extra guests.
- The club house and all 18 holes on the award winning course are within easy walking distance and the Club's beach bar is a few minutes drive away.
- No pets allowed
- View Vipingo Ridge on a map